If you’re a student, exams are an important part not only of any class, but also your final grade. Preparing throughout the semester is the most effective way to do well on your final exams. Ultimately, there’s just no shortcut for knowing the material. However, even if it’s the night before your final exam and you’re feeling unprepared, don’t panic. There are things you can do to help you pass your exams.
Best tips and advice to Pass GTU Exam with good marks and fully clear all the papers of GTU Exams. No more Backlogs and ATKT.
TIPS TO PASS GTU EXAMS
- WRITE IN GOOD HAND WRITING
- REVIEW PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- LEARN ENGLISH AND WRITE PROPERLY
- DRAW GOOD FIGURES
- CONCENTRATE ON 7 MARKS QUESTION
- WRITE THE BEST KNOWN ANSWER FIRST
- WRITE ONLY ONE QUESTION IN 1 PAGE
- LEARN THE DEFINITIONS FOR ALL IMPORTANT TERMS.
- CHECK ALL PREFINAL AND MID PAPERS TAKEN BY YOUR COLLEGE
- IF THERE ARE MORE 2 OPTIONS IN ‘OR’ AND YOU ARE WRITING 2ND ONE MENTION THAT YOU ARE WRITING 2ND ONE ( LIKE “OR Q2 (A)”
- RELAX, BUT DON’T OVERDOSE IT
- CHECK ALL THE IMP QUESTIONS AND FIND ANSWERS TO IT
- IF YOU HAVE DOUBT, ASK YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROFESSOR IS NO ONE CAN BEAT THE TEACHING OF A FRIEND TEACHING 15 MINUTES BEFORE EXAMS.